Saturday, November 14, 2009

Introducing: bobbicoker, Entrepreneur Princess!

Certainly helps if I start this blog with my bona fides, I suppose. I graduated from Temple University, blah blah,,,but my real life is what has prepared me to give advice on home based working.

I had a small sign company once, painting shop windows and building walls. I painted shirts and sold them in catalogs, sewed garments and sold them at the flea market. I have scoured thrift shops for ebay worthy items and so on. All of these are pretty common avenues these days for folks out of work or looking to make money on the side to supplement a reduced income.

This blog is intended to offer you advice in such endeavors. Right now I am in the process of setting up a whole new shop in my garage. I have purchased all the things I need to put my artwork on a variety of products that I will market in all the usual places, I have found an inexpensive avenue towards my goal of branding my items and making a real fortune.

Stay tuned for the birth of my new brand, the Mermaid's Chest. Bona fide cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment